Coommon Relgions In Numeria
Numeria isn’t the first place people think of when it comes
to religion, but the inhabitants of this land worship a wide
variety of deities. The following gods are most commonly
worshiped by Numeria’s people.
- Abadar: Some of Abadar’s faithful have tried to bring
civilization into the rough lands of Numeria, but most of
those who follow the Master of the First Vault reside in
Numeria’s more populous cities.
- Brigh: The goddess of clockwork, invention, and time
has many followers in Numeria. Most of these worshipers
spend their time poring over salvaged machinery in hopes
of better understanding the technology present in Numeria.
- Desna: The Kellid people that call Numeria home have
long revered Desna. Her clerics can be found in both the
cities of Numeria and in its rough rural areas. Her focuson
stars and travelers fits in well with many of the themes of Numeria.
- Erastil: As a god of family, farming, hunting, and
trade, Erastil has many followers in Numeria. The town
of Iadenveigh is particularly devout in their worship of
- Gorum: The chaotic and brutal nature of Numeria has
led many people to worship Our Lord in Iron. Some of these
worshipers are native Kellids who come from more warlike
tribes, while others stayed in Numeria on their journey to
fight the Worldwound.
- Iomedae: Crusaders traveling north to battle the demons
of the Worldwound brought the worship of Iomedae to
Numeria, and the faithful of the Inheritor seek to protect
the downtrodden and instill justice and valor in the savage
land of Numeria.
- Nethys: Scholarly types coming to Numeria to unfold the
mysteries of technology and catalog creatures from worlds
beyond tend to worship Nethys